Todd's Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Walking by Faith by Todd Pierce

We are in our third and final week of fasting and I want to give you all a glimpse of where my heart is. So often I find myself in a place where I don't really want to walk by faith, but I want to gain the knowledge of what the future looks like and I want to feel like I have the strength and ability to walk it out. But, because of a Kingdom rule established by Jesus himself, we must walk by faith. The last two weeks specifically, I have been brought to a place of better knowing my weakness and my own inability to to do what I have been called to do. I am so grateful that we serve a Father who is attracted to weakness. He said he opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble. He told us not to be thankful for our strength but for our weakness. It is in our weakness that he is shown to be strong. In the light of this truth I want each of you to know that I am very weak and you are very weak. Within myself I have no power or strength to walk out the vision our Father has given me for Riding High Ministries. The better news is that I am drawing closer to the vision giver, the vision sustainer, and the vision accomplisher. He is a King who has limitless riches and power over all creation. He is the one whom every tongue will confess is Lord, He is the slain lamb who will return as the Lion of Judah. He is the Lord our God who was and is and is to come. He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. And he is my Father. I pray that each of you have purposed in your heart to take this narrow road to Life. Seek Him and worship Him. He said that if we would draw near to Him that He would draw near to us. We choose to decrease so he will increase. This time of fasting is for you to draw near to him in an unusual way, to get your flesh into submission to your Spirit, and to insist on not allowing the mundane things in life to overshadow the significance of who you are. Contend for the supernatural. We enter his presence with thanksgiving and praise. Read Psalms 95. Watch this video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL0nDrEYDnk

and lets make this a year of thankfulness and praise. This is our prayer: Psalm 90:16-17 "Let us see your miracles again, let our children see your glory at work. May the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful. Yes, make our efforts successful."
II Thes 3: 1-5 "Finally, brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. We have confidence in the Lord that you are doing and will continue to do the things we command. May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance."

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
content decoration